Use of the website https://www.fundacionjacobea.org is governed by the rules set out in this legal notice in accordance with Spanish law. By using it, you agree to use the website, its services and contents without infringing current legislation, in good faith, with generally accepted customs and respecting public order.
In compliance with the LSSI law, we inform you that this website and all its material belong to FUNDACIÓN JACOBEA, with address in Rúa Azabachería, 14, 15704, Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña), CIF (Tax ID): G70415666 and contact e-mail address: email@example.com
The website https://www.fundacionjacobea.org or any part of same, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or exploited for any reason not explicitly permitted by our company for any commercial or other purpose. It is also forbidden to use the web for illegal purposes against Fundación Jacobea, or any third party which may prevent or harm the normal operation of the website in any way.
Modification of the materials or use of them for any other purpose constitutes a violation of trademark rights.
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection regulations, we inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Data Controller: FUNDACIÓN JACOBEA, with address at Rúa Azabachería, 14, 15704, Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña), CIF (Tax ID) G70415666 and contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The data collected will be only those that you provide us with in the forms that appear in the “Contact” section and in the “Testimonials” section.
The Jacobea Foundation may treat your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage your navigation through the Website.
- Manage the “Contact” section to answer any questions, queries, comments, suggestions or general concerns you may have regarding the Jacobea Foundation or the information included on the Website.
- Manage participation in the project MEMORIA DE LOS PEREGRINOS DEL SIGLO XXI with the activities it involves.
- Manage the attention to the people who participate in the project MEMORIA DE LOS PEREGRINOS DEL SIGLO XXI to answer your questions, doubts, complaints, claims and comments related to your participation.
- Manage contact and communication with participants in the project MEMORY OF THE PILGRIMS OF THE XXI CENTURY as a place of encounter, exchange and information for pilgrims and those interested in pilgrimages to Santiago.
Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory, may imply that it is not possible to manage your request through the contact form.
In the event of providing us with Personal Data from third parties, you are responsible for having informed us and for obtaining their consent- all of which to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The legitimacy is based on the consent you give us by clicking on the “I ACCEPT THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY” button.
We will not transfer your data to third parties.
Our virtual infrastructure is based on a “cloud computing” model through ALTIA and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement.
Lastly, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
– Right to request access to your personal data.
– Right to request rectification or removal (right to be forgotten).
– Right to request the limitation of its processing, and to object to the processing.
– Right to data portability.
To exercise your rights, you only need to make a request in writing and join a copy of your ID to Rúa Azabachería, 14, 15704, Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña) or by email at email@example.com
Fundación Jacobea has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss and unauthorized processing and/or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or from the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.
A cookie is a file downloaded on your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow web pages, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way the equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
– Technical cookies: Those allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services available, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access sections, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the video or audio streaming or share content on social networks.r al servicio con algunas características de carácter general predefinidas en función de una serie de criterios en el terminal del usuario como por ejemplo serian el idioma, el tipo de navegador a través del cual accede al servicio, la configuración regional desde donde accede al servicio, etc.
– Personalization cookies: Those allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the user accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: Those allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to elaborate navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the service users’ usage data.
– Advertising cookies: Those allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency of ads display.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: Those allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
How to block or delete cookies installed on your computer
If you prefer not to enable cookies, you can block or delete them in your browser:
– how to manage cookies in Google Chrome
– how to manage cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
– how to manage cookies in Mozilla FireFox
– how to manage cookies in Apple Safari
Under no circumstances will Fundación Jacobea be liable to third parties for any direct or indirect economic loss of business or loss of profits as a result of using https://www.fundacionjacobea.org.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
In the event that this website may contain links to other portals or web sites not operated by Fundación Jacobea, the company declares that it has no control over such sites and is not responsible for their content. The links on this web site are provided solely for information, without any assessment of the content, owners, services or products offered by them. Fundación Jacobea reserves the right to remove any link at any time. In all cases, Fundación Jacobea rejects any liability related to the services provided by the said third parties, any type of claims and those claims which may be filed in connection therewith. Fundación Jacobea reserves the right to eliminate any link at any time.
Establishing any “hyperlink” between a web page and any of the website pages of the Fundación Jacobea website will be subject to the following conditions:
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL FUNDACION JACOBEA BE LIABLE for content or services made available to the public on the website from which is the hyperlink is established, nor for information or statements included therein.
- REPRODUCTION IS NOT PERMITTED of all or any part of any of the services or content from the Fundación Jacobea website.
- THE WEBSITE WHERE THE HYPERLINK IS ESTABLISHED will not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Fundación Jacobea.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions shall be governed by Spanish legislation, which will be applied for matters not provided in these conditions regarding interpretation, validity and application. Fundación Jacobea and the user, expressly renounce any other jurisdiction and submit to the Courts of Santiago de Compostela for any dispute which might arise from the provision of services under the General Conditions.